Road Closure Changes for Lime Gulch Fire
Incident: Lime Gulch Fire Wildfire
The following road closure changes will take effect at 8:00 p.m. tonight, June 21, 2013:
- The township of Buffalo Creek will be opened to residents only.
- Southwest Platte River Road will be opened to residents only from County Hwy 126 at Buffalo Creek for about one (1) mile north.
- Southwest Platte River Road and W. Platte River Road remain closed to all traffic.
- Foxton Road south of Hwy 285 remains closed to local traffic only to Reynolds Park (Reynolds Park is closed.)
- Foxton Road south of Reynolds Park remains closed to all traffic.
- Highway 67 north of Deckers will be opened to Nighthawk Campground.
- Highway 67 remains closed north of Nighthawk Campground.
- All residents must be ready to EVACUATE if conditions change.
- All other closures and evacuations remain in effect.