Incident: Wenatchee Complex Wildfire
Level 1, 2, and 3 Evacuation Status is akin to a "Ready, Set, Go" level of evacuation notices with Level 1 asking residents to be ready to evacuate if conditions change, Level 2 means residents should be set to go at a moment's notice, Level 3 means authorities are advising residents to evacuate because their homes are in imminent danger (under Level 3, residents will not be allowed to return to their homes until fire danger decreases).
Evacuations remain in place for the following areas affected by the Byrd Canyon Fire:
• Downey Canyon - Level 1
• State Route 971 Navarre Coulee Road (east side) - Level 2
• State Route 971 Navarre Coulee Road (west side) - Level 3
• State Route 97A Tunnel to Davis Canyon - Level 3
• State Route 97A from Byrd Canyon to State Route 971 - Level 3
The Canyons Fire has combined with the Twin Peaks fire; the acreage is unknown at this time but is in excess of 1,000 acres. The fire is burning a mile or so south/southwest of the City of Wenatchee.
Evacuations are in place for the following areas affected by the Canyons Fire.
• Level 3 evacuation notification is in place for residents in the Broadview Subdivision facing wildland areas. Homes in the interior of the Broadview Subdivision are under a Level 2 evacuation (but no homes below the canal).
• 40 homes west of Sage Hills Drive - Level 3
• Number 2 Canyon from above the Gun Club to the end of the road - Level 3
• Stiss Canyon - Level 3 evacuation.
• Number 2 Canyon west of Castle Heights to the Gun Club is at Level 2
• Castle Heights Drive - Level 2
• Kings Court - Level 2
• Canyon Side - Level 2
• Lindille Drive - Level 2
• Queens Court - Level 2
Increase in fire behavior in the three fires burning in the Mission Creek drainage have caused a Level 3 evacuation notification for 54 residences on Mission Creek Road from the Shelton Christmas Tree Farm to the national forest boundary.