Pine Creek Fact Sheet August 30, 2012
Incident: Pine Creek Fire Wildfire
Information current as of 11:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
· Call came in to Livingston dispatch of a wildfire near Pine Creek at 2:18 p.m. Wednesday afternoon.
· The cause of the fire is unknown.
· The number of residences burned is unknown.
· Some of the affected areas are:
- The town of Pine Creek
- Pine Creek Campground
- Luccock Park Church Camp
- Pine Creek KOA
- Pool Creek
- Deep Creek
· The fire is estimated at 2,500 acres.
· East River Road is closed from the junction at Highway 89 south to Mill Creek Road.
· The evacuation area includes residences east of East River Road from Suce Creek Road south to Pine Creek Campground Road.
· The evacuation center is located at the Livingston Civic Center.
· No firefighters were killed on this fire.
· There have been a few minor injuries to public and firefighters.
· The Pine Creek Cafe, school and church were not burned down in the fire.