- Holloway Information Office in Denio to Close
The information office for the Holloway fire in Nevada, located in Denio, will close at 4 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 20.
- Closure Order Rescinded Vale BLM District
Bureau of Land Management Vale District- The emergency closure dated August 10, 2012 has been rescinded. The fire activity on the Holloway fire is minimal and it has been determined that the land...
- Public Meeting in Winnemucca on Aug. 17
The Bureau of Land Management's Winnemucca District staff will host a public meeting on Friday, August 17, to provide information on fires in the area. The meeting will be held from 2 p.m. to...
- Operations Progressing as Planned on Oregon Zone of Holloway Fire
Operations are progressing as planned today on the Oregon Zone of the Holloway Fire. Firefighters, supported by Air resources, are building direct fireline in the Oregon Canyon area. In preparation...
- Oregon Zone Crews Continue Line Construction & Structure Protection
Firefighters on the Oregon Zone of the Holloway Fire observed 2-8 foot flame lengths with the occasional 15 foot flame length. The fire is actively backing down slopes and moving upslope and/or...
- Fire Activity Is as Expected on Oregon Zone of Holloway Fire
So far today, activity on the Oregon Zone of the Holloway fire is as expected. Crews are making good progress on the northeast perimeter of the fire in Malheur County. The fire has established itself...
- Firefighters Strengthen Containment Lines
The Holloway Fire is actively burning today. Firefighters are working to strengthen containment lines on the northwest edge of the Fire.
- Closure Lifted on Burns BLM District August 14, 2012
Effective today, public lands in the BURNS District within the perimeter of the Holloway fire are
- Public Meeting in Mcdermitt, Aug. 13
There will be a public meeting on Monday, Aug. 13, at 7 p.m., at the McDermitt School in McDermitt, Nev. Officials will give information on the Holloway, Ten Mile and Banana Lake
- Site Offers High-Resolution Holloway Fire Maps
An online source for high-resolution maps of the Holloway fire has just been set up. Visit http://hollowayfire.wordpress.com.
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.00048 sec.