- 2pm, 9/8/12-- Temporary Flight Restriction to be Lifted Around Chips Fire A
The Temporary Flight Restriction around the Chips Fire area will be lifted on Saturday, September 8, 2012, at
- Low Intensity Fire Effects Seen Around Butt Lake Means a Green Forest for T
By Seneca Smith, Public Information Officer As firefighters complete suppression repair around Butt Lake, they are taking note of the fire effects in the area. In the long-term, this area will...
- New Information! Chips Fire Update, September 7
Summary: Firefighters are continuing to mop up and patrol of the fire area. Suppression repair continues on all areas of the fire. New openings/closure updates:As of 9:00 am, September 7, 2012, Butt...
- Public Fire Camp Tour September 4, 2012
Tuesday, September 4, 2012 10am, Public Fire Camp Tour Spend an hour with us! Come learn about the Incident Management Team and the effort it takes to support over a thousand firefighters for a...
- Mandatory Evacuation Lifted to Residents of Seneca
At this time the Plumas County Sheriff's Office in coordination of Nor Cal Team 2 has lifted the Mandatory Evacuation for Seneca. Seneca is open to residents only. Seneca Road is open to...
- Fire Information Meeting
Fire Information Meeting Friday, August 31, 2012 at 6pm. Chester Memorial Hall, Chester, California.
- Evacuation Order "chips Fire" 8/30/12 1000 Hours
UPDATE #16 8/30/12 1000 HOURS Plumas County Sheriffs' OfficePress Release and Evacuation Order"Chips Fire"Incident Date: 8/30/12 Time: 1000 HoursIncident: Wild Land Fire in the Feather River...
- Interior Fuels Burning Creates More Smoke East of The Fire
Increased smoke seen from areas east of the Chips Fire is from islands of previously unburned fuels burning this afternoon. All fire activity is within the firelines. For more information please call...
- Chips Fire Map
A map of the Chips Fire area will be available early this afternoon.
- Community Meeting Tonight - August 26 - in Greenville
A community meeting featuring Chips fire information and updates will be held at 6:30 p.m. tonight August 26th in Greenville at the Greenville Town Hall, 127 Bidwell Street. Tomorrow evening August...
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.00052 sec.