- Wind Cave Reopens Tuesday
Wind Cave National Park will reopen Tuesday, July 24,
- 1pm: Evacuations Are Lifted and Roads Open
As of 1PM all evacuations have been lifted and all roads are open near the Myrtle Fire
- All Evacuations Lifted at 1pm Today
Evacuations and Closures: All evacuations will be lifted, and all roads will be open as of 1:00 p.m. today. Fire crews will be continuing to work in the area, and residents are asked to use caution...
- Historic Williams Ranch Burns – Media Tour on Monday, July 23rd at 10
Myrtle Fire Media AdvisoryRocky Mountain Incident Management Team- Bill Hahnenberg, Incident Commander Fire Information: (605) 939-0354Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOnline:...
- Evacuation Shelter in Hot Springs Is Closed
The Red Cross has closed the evacuation shelter at the Mueller Center in Hot Springs. At this time, the shelter at Custer Middle School is staffed for information
- Highway 385 Is Now Open to Residents
Highway 385 is now open to residents. Residents will be guided by a pilot vehicle to access the area. Fire managers and cooperating agencies will meet on Monday to evaluate the possibility of opening...
- Red Cross Closes Evacuation Center at 5pm Tonight in Hot Springs
Red Cross Evacuation center in Hot Springs, SD will be closed at 5PM tonight. There will be information on the door for contact information if
- Evacuation Notice Information
The evacuation notice for the west side of Highway 89 from the Black Hills National Forest boundary to the Minnekahta Junction has been
- Community Meeting 7pm Tonight in Pringle
There will be a community meeting tonight at 7:00 p.m. at the community building by the fire station in
- Firefighter Conduct a Burnout This Afternoon
Firefighters are performing a burnout on the southeast flank of the fire to strengthen lines this afternoon. Smoke will be visible in the