- Move to Higher Ground at First Sign of Rising Water
Submitted by Lincoln County Emergency Services 4:00 pm June 26, 2012 Isolated thunderstorms producing lightning and areas of heavy rain are possible this afternoon over Lincoln County. Flash flooding...
- Interior Fire and Smoke May Continue to be Visible
Numerous telephone calls were received yesterday from local residents and visitors who were reporting active fire and smoke. We appreciate the public's vigilance, but want to point out that this...
- Potential for Visible Fire Within Containment Lines
Pockets of fire may remain active within the containment lines as interior fuels may flare up throughout the night. Firefighters are continuing to monitor the
- Interior Burning Highly Visible Near Loma Grande
A pocket of previously unburned fuel is burning wihtin containment lines. It is very visible from Loma Grande and surrounding areas. Ground resources are on scene. Aerial resources will also be used...
- Mandatory Boil Water Advisory for Ski Apache
Environment Department Issues Adds Ski Apache to Mandatory Boil Water Advisory List for Little Bear Fire Burn Area Precautionary Boil Water Remains in Effect for All Other Burn Areas (Santa Fe, N.M.)...
- Burnout Operations Continue Today; Expect to See Smoke
Burnout Operations Are Continuing Today Crews began burning out fuel inside the containment line north and west of Rio Bonito subdivision yesterday. Black line is now in place as far south as...
- Aerial Ignitions Have Begun; Expect to See Smoke
Aerial ignition is now underway as part of burnout operations. Crews are burning out fuel inside the containment line north and west of Rio Bonito subdivision today. Burning will be accomplished by...
- Test Fire Was Sucessful, Burnout Operation Have Begun
A test fire was sucessful, burnout operation have begun.Crews are burning out fuel inside the containment line north and west of Rio Bonito subdivision today. Burning will be accomplished by both...
- Firefighters Begin Burnout Operation Today
Crews will begin burning out fuel inside the containment line north and west of Rio Bonito subdivision today. Burning will be accomplished by both ground and aerial ignition. The burnout is low...
- Fire Operations Brief on Chronology and Tactics Video
A Little Bear Fire Operations Brief on Chronology and Tactics video is now available at
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.06368 sec.