- Community Meeting in Blue
Community meeting to be held in Blue at the school today at 2:00.
- Community Meeting Tonight 6pm in Whiteriver
There will be a meeting tonight, Monday, June 20, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at the White Mountain Apache Tribal Council Chambers in Whiteriver, AZ. Members of the Southwest Area Incident Management Team will...
- Wallow Fire Meeting, Monday June 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM
There will be a meeting tomorrow, Monday, June 20, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at the White Mountain Apache Tribal Council Chambers in Whiteriver, AZ. Members of the Southwest Area Incident Management Team...
- Power Outages in Nutrioso, Alpine, Az., Luna and Reserve, N.m.
Power has been interrupted in the towns of Nutrioso, Alpine and The Blue, AZ. and Luna and Reserve, N.M. for further information see the Navopache Electric Cooperative web...
- Luna Evacuation Order Issued at 3:15p.m.
The Wallow Fire has jumped containment lines along US180. The town of Luna, New Mexico is under evacuation orders as of 3:15p.m. Structural protection is in place. Air resources in defense of Luna,...
- Evacuees Allowed Back Into Alpine Tommorrow
6/17/11 7:18 PM - Apache County Sheriff's Office - Residents will be allowed back into Alpine tomorrow morning Saturday June 18, 2011 beginning at 10 am. Please ensure you have valid...
- Increased Fire Activity Se of Springerville
Fire activity has increased on an unburned pocket fuel inside the fire line, SE of Springerville. Smoke and flames are visible from Sprinverville/Eagar. No structures are threatened, but Hwy 180 is...
- Apache County Pre-Evacuation Notice South East Eagar Area Only
APACHE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE SPRINGERVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT EAGAR POLICE DEPARTMENT PRE-EVACUATION NOTICE SOUTH EAST EAGAR AREA ONLY This notice is due to predicted high winds for the...
- Clifton Community Meeting Monday Night in Clifton, Ariz.
A community meeting to discuss the Wallow Fire and receive an update from Incident Managers will be held at the Clifton Train Depot at 6 p.m. Monday, June 27. Call 877-446-3368 for more
- Red Flag Warning Remains in Effect Friday
The National Weather Service has issued a Red Flag Warning for Friday. Fire crews on the Wallow Fire are preparing for strong winds that will challenge containment lines. The National Weather Service...
Content posted to this website is for information purposes only.
load time: 0.00053 sec.